Monday, September 7, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Mea culpa! Yes, if there were a 12-step recovery program for bad bloggers, I would attend the meetings.

Life became so 'real' for me that I required a lengthy hiatus--serious illness, an adult child who was a victim of a violent crime, financial chaos, 21 semester credit-hours at my university (oy! why did I do that?).

My apologies to those of you who aren't in my immediate sphere of life...you couldn't call or check up on me, and I left you without an explanation.

Sometimes, in stepping away from what we write, create or what sometimes overwhelms us, we gain a life-critical skill--Perspective. 

I am back, less depressed, further researched and armed with big news and innovative strategies for coping.

Are you living maxed-out with your own autie stress, do you have a spouse or kids that you love but don't know how to live with? Tired of talking about the latest intervention, IEP, or cure? Is your idea of a good time out of the house when you meet in your case worker's office?

Then keep coming back- I promise we'lll hang in this thing together. I'm right here.

No comments: